Re: RE: My 408 Dak Is Getting There....

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 21:33:46 EST

Billy.........

Do you have any pictures of the Ram before it's ILL Fated FIRE?

I was looking at your site at your New Pictures of the 95' and I took
a peak at the Burnt Ram pictures...........YEEEEESSHHHHH!

I'd seen them when it first happened, but I'd forgotten how NASTY
that had gotten!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com