Re: RE: PIAA Xtreme White Was: Silver Stars

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 10:12:28 EST

That started from having had my ham fisted dealer cross thread the passenger side.. my next plan was going to be a hole in the tube and a screwdriver for leverage, but it realized it was beaten and surrendered peacefully....

>>> Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com 03/01/04 11:38PM >>>

>I made a tool using 2" PVC pipe ~6 " long with 2 opposed 1/4 " slots on one
> end ans >skateboard tape on the other, un-does the headlight lock ring
>as quick as can be...

That a great idea! What a PITA it is getting off the lock-rings.

--
Don Mallett