Re: All this trans talk has gotten me thinking.....

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 22:26:41 EST

B1LLYW@aol.com wrote:

> Don't forget the pilot bearing for the crank too. The hardest part of the
> swap is going to be keeping your pcm from freaking out. Or swapping to a manual
> pcm and doing some re-wiring.
>
> Bill White - KRC Performance.com

Bill, other than the pilot bearing, doing a manual swap in my gen2 V6 w/
42RH would be pretty much just mechanical parts other than the neutral
safety switch and fooling the O/D connector, correct? If I remember
right, the MP v6 computer from '92/'93 was trans independent, the
standard computers would be the same, no?