Re: RE: GenIII ball-joint story on last night

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 13:34:16 EST

 Just took my new '02 in monday with bad upper Drivers side, 34K on it and
already gone...

Pass side is a little loose but not bad enough they will replace it yet.

I dunno if I should push them to replace it anyway before i hit 36K?

I dunno if it's covered under the added care ext warranty or not?

not even 13 months old and already went... sad!

I did replace the uppers on my old '97 twice but she had well over 200K on
her and the last set of Moog's were still ok.
Tony.

www.helptonyout.com