Re: GenIII ball-joint story on last night

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 18:39:27 EST

I never saw it,but I`m glad they aired it. There is no
excuse for any automaker to have a defective design
continue in manufacturing year after year,in spite of
angry customer "feedback",and a steady flow of these
bad balljoints returning back to them under warranty.
Seems to take eight to ten years before they make any
positive design changes (transmission and brakes).
That means that we should look forward to
better,stronger balljoints on the 2007 models. Steve
P.

P.S. But I`m very happy with my 2001 Dak so far! :)