Re: Are we back?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 11:01:45 EST

At 10:17 AM 3/7/04, you wrote:
> Yep, the web site started to come around for me around 3am
>or so last night (Err, this morning I guess technically.) Sorry
>about that little snafu, folks! Everything should be running
>properly now... Thanks to Jason & Norah who alerted me to the
>problem and allowed me to use their 'net connection to fix it. :-)
> -Jon-

We in Canada totally deny that we kidnapped the "president"
and removed him from office. His visit here yesterday was
completely done under his own free will :-)

The uprising in the DML was strictly an internal thing mainly
instigated by members from the Syracuse area done out of
revenge for the injuries and damages sustained at the PIT :-)

Glad to see you made it back. See a lot of movies :-P

Bob