It's Time....

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 20:59:11 EST

Hello all,
I came into a "little" bit of money recently, and my wife was gracious
enough to let me "invest" it on my Dakota. I have between 3 & 4 hundred to
play with. My Dak has no mods to speak of, but ever since I joined this
"Family" of Dak enthusiasts, I have been making a list, a dream sheet of
everything I want to add to my Dak.

I guess to start with, would be the Throttle Body. Still debating on a
Fastman or a stock V-8. Next would be the Intake System from Intense
Performance (stage II).

Future mods will include an Accel Cap & Rotor, JBA Power Cables, a new
T-stat, a Catback exhaust (Gibson / Flowmaster), power pullies and maybe a
Viper Fan.

Any suggestions, comments or critisizm is welcome.

Other Dak content: My wife and I were out and about on Friday in our
amethyst neon (purple passion) when something dawned on me. Everytime I am
not driving my Dak, It turns into a Dak day! What I mean is Dakotas from
every generation come out of the woodwork! It never fails. And most of the
drivers always seem to stare at me, as if they know that I have a Dakota,
and why the heck am I not driving it... yeah it sounds wierd, but it's
true.

Val Garcia
Houston TX
2K2 SXT RegCab 3.9L V6