Re: Re Old Trucks (Mikes reply)

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 09:19:54 EST

>>> SilverEightynine@aol.com 03/10/04 10:17PM >>>
...CRAP! I don't think of them as old - byt my 1989 Dodge Dakota's are
15 years old!!?? That just doesn't seem real.

Terrible Tom --

Yeah, sigh, they grow up so fast, just think, in another year they will be able to drive... then instead of worrying about them going skinnydipping in the wee hours with strange trucks, you have a whole new set of problems - you have sat them down and talked to them about birth controll and drugs, right? Tom? Right?