Roadmaster install site

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 11:44:29 EST

Does anybody desperately need me to leave the roadmaster install
instructions up on my site for the next couple of weeks? I really need
to re-do a few things so my site stops looking like a 4th grader coded
it. I'm considering boiling it down into a pdf anyway, unless anyone
objects. UNODIR I will take it down this weekend, you have until then
to look/ download whatever....

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+
Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.
Contact Info:
217-899-6105 Cell 217-467-8673 Page
217-558-6000 Desk barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk