Attn: Bernd

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 12:16:38 EST

Bernd, since you work in the parts dept. could I get you to look
something up for me as a favor?

I have a '96 Gen II dak and I already have a bumper with the foglights.
I need a new valance and was wondering if I saw something correctly. Is
it possible to find out if the '91 valance didn't wrap up onto the
bumper like the later ones did? What I mean is it looked like the
non-foglight version and sat below the bumper.

I just need to find out the part number if it is like that and what it
costs. If it is the same then could you tell me what your dealer sells
the normal one for? I think the local dealer is trying to rip me off.

Thanks and sorry the odd request. I posted this in the open since I
figured it could be useful to others here on the list.

Jeff Durling