subwoofer

From: Jetski _ (cantgofastenough@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 23:55:28 EST

hey all. a friend of mine bought a new jeep rubicon and i was checkin it
out. it was pretty nice, i noticed that the headunit is the same as mine
which isnt really much of a surprise, my dakota is a 2003, but the rubicon
has a stock subwoofer mounted in the center console, which means there must
be a way to hook it into the stereo. if anyone knows if you actually can
buy one from dodge and put it on a dakota headunit or where i could find out
please let me know. i'd like to keep my stock headunit but add a little
bass and this would be just the thing

one last thing, if anyone has heard any reviews on those usa spec cd
changers whether they are as good as a stock cd changer, that would also
help, i'm thinking about getting that too

thanks
jason