Re: Maskalans???

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 10:53:24 EST

Mr. Plow wrote:

> Anyone know when he is supposed to be meeting up with me here in Windsor?
> Haven't heard a time from him yet.........

Hey Adam! Mike and Anne *just* left my place about mins ago - they
have a 12 hour ETA I believe, to meet up with you. I'm sure he will be
giving you a call sometime soon.

We did the traditional DML "stand around in a cold parking lot
talking/looking at trucks" routine. However it was my driveway vs a
parking lot. But it IS cold!

Im sorry they had to leave so soon - Was good seeing them again!