Re: 04' Hemi Rumble Bee sighting!

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 19:40:53 EST

Now I was driving home after I quit my Job today, and the local dealer has a
NEW 04' Ram 1500 "Hemi Sport" QC!

Only difference was the decal package and the ground effects and body
cladding was reworked for the QC body.......really NICE RAM!

38K plus sticker price!

(Local NAPA store offered me a job at the same money level 2 miles
 from home, instead of traveling 15 miles 1 way!)

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com