Re: 04' Hemi Rumble Bee sighting!

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 00:58:02 EST

DAKSY wrote:

> <snip> Google search: http://tinyurl.com/29prb>
>
> Oh, thank you Lord! That is SSAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
>
> Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
> Averill Park, NY
> 2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed
>
> WebPage URL:
http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

I saw this whole rumble-bee thing in an issue of Mopar Muscle a few
months ago. Had hotchkis suspension bits, bigger wheels, g-Force T/A's,
bunch of other cool stuff other than the hood and tail stripe. The one
in the magazine had a Kenne-Bell supercharger, too. I thought KB was
having problems with the drive-by-wire throttle, though? Their website
still lists October '03 for completion...