Re: Shock recomendations

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 11:35:47 EST

At 05:42 AM 3/16/2004, you wrote:
>I had the RS5000s on my '99 and they are *stiff*. They're tuned more
>for off-road than on. My girlfriend (now fiancee) didn't take too
>kindly to them. But I really liked the handling & stability.

Lately I've been leaving my RS9000X's on setting #5, which is roughly
equivalent to RS5000. I like it...think of the money I could have saved ;)

>Bob Smith has the Pro Comp 9000s snap 4 of his lower mounting bolts in
>the front of the DAKSY. Haven't heard anything similar on pre-2000s.

I think there was someone else (other than Bob) who also had this problem
the last time it came up. They were also using the Pro Comp 9000s.

>No matter what you choose, if you are still on the OEM shocks, you can't
>go wrong with these choices.

Agreed 100%.

--
Bill Pitz <dakota@billpitz.com> - Penngrove, CA  USA