Re: Pics Of Indy 500 Tires WAS Re: More Tire Talk - Bill White

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 15:05:36 EST

""Rick Barnes"" <barnesrv@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:000d01c40b8b$963a4f60$7900a8c0@highland...

> Josh, those are an awesome deal, I think you should get first dibs on them
> though.
>
> Rascal

They do look like a great deal, but I'm still not sold on having 2 different
sized tires. I like to rotate mine from front to back to even out the wear,
as my rear tires always wear faster for some reason. <shrugs>

I'm gonna pass, the yokos that I've got the truck wearing now were only like
$60 each anyway, and I might pick up some billet wheels this summer if I've
got the cash after my condo purchase. If I didn't have to do the trans with
my tuition reimbursement check, I'd be getting wheels instead, but a trans
is marginally more important, considering that Iv'e got to drive between
60 - 80 miles a day for work and school.

Bill, if you can find a local buyer go for it. Thanks anyway!

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L