Re: Just a test message, please ignore.

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 16:54:32 EST

Terrible Tom wrote:

> jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>
>> Yoiks! Looks like Mike got out of Point just in time! ;-)
>> Thanks for the laughs, Tom. :-) Oh, and regarding the ketchup
>> juice - I hate that stuff too, but discovered the cure - just
>> shake the bottle before you open it. (I'm a bit ashamed to admit that
>> it took me 25 years to figure that out, but hey, that's what the DML
>> is all about - sharing the wealth.) ;-)
>>
>> PS: If you were to read the DML off topic list, you'd know about
>> the new list function. ;-)
>>

> YEEEEEEEEEOOOOWWWWCH!!!!!!

Ok - I have totally lost it - that reply was sent in reply to the wrong
message- the reply for this message was supposed to be something along
the lines of "Yeah Jon I cought the posts on the offtopic list and know
about the crossposting problems - the "yeowch" post was supposed to get
sent in reply to a different post - lets try this again!

"Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?"