Re: Stereos in our daks.......what you got?

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 22:17:39 EST

On Mar 16, 2004, at 20:43, Curt Kitts wrote:

> Just thought it might be interesting to find out what system everyone
> has in >their< daks.

stock stock stock stockitty stock
base head unit, cassette only, bass/treble sliders
Infinity amp
slightly blown LF and RR speakers

didn't need to wire a damn thing, and it sounds like shit if it gets
any bass hits much above quiet-conversation level.

if I can't afford actual monthly payments this summer, I'll put one
payment into a loaded Thunderform MTX and 4 new woofers, and if I've
got any leftover I'll find some head unit with a 1/8" aux input - which
is the only want I have of what I have now.

I've got to pull off all the plastic crap in the back of the cab to do
my power quarter windows anyway, so the rear speakers are definitely
getting replaced, and I might as well do the thunderform box at the
same time... anybody got a spare paycheck laying around? ;-|

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech