Re: Wanted: Mud Flaps for 2001 Durango

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 01:57:15 EST

On Mar 16, 2004, at 21:16, Matthew Intihar wrote:

> Does anyone have mopar mud flaps that will fit a 2001 Durango. My
> sister
> is looking for some, and I told her I'd ask around. Thanks!

<http://tinyurl.com/yvgbv> (hopefully correct...)

if these are something like she'd be interested in, I'll see how well
they clean up. two more just like them are still on my truck, but I've
been planning to take them off.

there's very little of the chrome colored sticker ram's head left....
so they definitely don't look new at all.

if anyone wants them, they're yours. pay for my shipping + a buck or
two for hassle, or wait for delivery (remember how much I like driving,
if you're in the right places). I'll definitely give Matt's sister
dibs if she wants used-looking flaps though. If I did it again, I'd go
for something molded. these have held up really, really well though -
I'm not sure the molded/shaped ones would have done so well.

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
84 RamCharger 360 (parked)         98 Dakota CC 318 (Fixed!)