Re: DML Digest V5 #1706

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 08:10:28 EST

> Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:43:07 -0500
> From: "Curt Kitts" <cwkitts@comcast.net>
> Subject: DML: Stereos in our daks.......what you got?
>
> Just thought it might be interesting to find out what system everyone has in
> there daks.
>
> Alpine cda9811 head unit
> Audiobahn A4002 amp (fronts)
> Audiobahn A8002 amp (subs)
> Boston Acoustic components (front)
> 2 - 8" Audiobahn subs (behind passenger seat)
> Custom enclosure
>
> Havent finished all the wiring yet, but this summer it will be done. Sounds
> good.
>
> Curt

ahhh I got a Kenwood CD Receiver from like 1997 that works great with a Kenwood Crossover (strictly for the subs). Factory speakers for highs/mids. Running Rockford Fosgate 800w (400w x 2) Amp with 2 JL 12's and 2 Kenwood 12's. Makes that rear sliding window in the back plastic rattle quite a bit.

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L