Re: Brakes

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 00:08:24 EST

At 03:37 PM 3/17/2004, you wrote:

>Hey, DML!
>
>For those of you who have recently been talking brakes...
>
>http://www.truckperformance.com/
>
>25% off regular price on all kinds of brake stuff, including rear drum to
>disc conversion kits...
>Even the PowerSlots!

Hmm. For some reason I thought the rear disc conversion kits were more
expensive than that before. Guess the price might have come down.

I definitely think I'm going to convert mine when the rear drums need work
again. I also wonder if powerslot makes a rotor that will fit the SSB
conversion kit. It'd be nice to know that I can replace everything with
the same type at some point down the road if I ever need to.

-Bill

--
Bill Pitz <dakota@billpitz.com> - Penngrove, CA  USA
2000 Dakota CC SLT+ 4x4 4.7L 3.92LSD