Re: BBQ-esque shenanigans...

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 10:12:35 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net said:

>> From another board:
>>
>> "About an hour before I took these pictures, the same white truck had
>> been down in the river bed crashing around at a bazillion miles an
>> hour doing donuts..."

And people wonder why I prefer to drive slowly off-road. I hate to say
it, but it looks to me like they got what was coming to them. They must
have been moving at a pretty good clip when they hit the rock to have done
that much damage. Good thing nobody was injured. If they're going to
learn a lesson the hard way, thankfully it was only the truck that was
damaged.

I hate to see stuff like this, because it's these kind of morons that give
off-roading a bad name and get the rest of us banned from travelling there
responsibly.