Re: BBQ-esque shenanigans...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 14:51:22 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> Just happened to see this posted on the DiRT (Dodge Ram) list:

>>From another board:
>>
>>"About an hour before I took these pictures, the same white truck had
>>been down in the river bed crashing around at a bazillion miles an
>>hour doing donuts. About 10 minutes before the pictures, 3 of us in
>>our
>>rigs decided to go do a bit of exploring, came across 5 kids walking
>>down the trail on foot, they didn't say anything to us or anything, so
>>we continued on...Came around a corner in the trail and saw this-"
>>
>>http://kore.progameplayer.com/images/KJ/dakota1.jpg
>>http://kore.progameplayer.com/images/KJ/dakota3.jpg
>>http://kore.progameplayer.com/images/KJ/dakota2.jpg
>>
>>Later that thread, someone asked why there was a rock in the middle of
>>the trail. The best response was "That's not a boulder, that's a
>>giant dork magnet."
>>
>>Keith

Dayum! LOL - There's one for Petersons "whoops!" Pages! LOL When
Christine went into the pond - I thought for sure the front end was
going to look like that. Going in - it felt like I hit a wall. I didn't
see the airbags - dead center hits like that wouldn't always cause them
to go off. Sensors are usually located on either side of the front end.
  I would guess his speed to have been about 20-25 MPH.

"Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?"