RE: RE: Gas prices

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 16:23:30 EST

 I have to agree with Barry on this. I've seen it happen, one day staion #1
gets a load of gas, that day they raise their prices to accommodate their
risen cost. The next day station #2, next door, has the same high price,
even though they didn't get any gas. All the stations in FL do this because
the Convenience Store Association or some group like that have an agreement
not to low ball the other staions around them. In my book that is price
fixing, and the gov't should get off their A$$ and do soomething about it,
but they won't because the stations line their pockets just like all the
other big businesses. Government at it's best. I'll get off my soap box now.

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8

to them. Their own cost >>didn't suddenly just go up, their neighbor did.