RE: Transmissions

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 17:00:12 EST

<SNIP>I know this subject has been beaten to death, but did we ever actually
pin down what the difference is? Other than Mopar saying that their
stuff is the only stuff, and charging a lot for it.. Is it thinner,
thicker, does it have magic pixie dust in it? More importantly, what's
the deal with why NO other companies (mobil, Castroil, etc.) have
managcopy or reproduce this mystical ATF+4...

Not to start up any wars or what not, AMSOIL ATF is fully compatible with
ATF+4. My next ATF change will be to the AMSOIL ATF.

--
Don Mallett