Re: What is the buffer Ckt for Scers that KRC has??

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 20:28:48 EST

If this is what I think it is, Bernd Ratsch and I discussed this over a year
ago, and I tried to get the parts from Radio Shack to work out
a bug we both have with our Dakota's.......

I was unable to get the parts from Radio Shack, I have not tried since
But it might be worth looking at again now that I have time to work on it.

As far as the Map sensor reading Boost, a simple MAP/BOOST bypass can be
made very easily.

I believe Bernd has the parts list and instructions for this, it's very
simple and takes about 15 minutes to put together and install.

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com