Re: Bumper towing

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 19:05:16 EST

Josh Battles wrote:

>Mah bumper ees no stamp-ed.
>
>I do think it might say something in the owner's manual.

Okay, I just checked, and it's the '95 that's stamped right in the
bumper to either side of where the trailer ball mounts. On the 2001,
it's still there, only it's molded in to the plastic piece just above
the license plate.

They both say 2000 lbs max gross trailer weight, 200 lbs max tongue
weight (they also say to check the owners manual to verify actual
vehicle capacity *cough* R/T *cough*).