Re: WHEN?

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 21:53:06 EST

garett wrote:
> i guess that means they dont plan on have another r/t dakota model? if
> offered that way i dont think it would take away much from the ram, and it
> would be in a different performance class than the SRT-10.

If I remember right... there might still be an RT trim. I read
somewhere that the designation would be for the 4.7HO 2wd trucks, and
instead of being R/T it would be just RT, like SLT or SXT. I think
that's how the new Magnum w/ HEMI is being designated... as the Magnum
RT (as opposed to Magnum R/T)