RE: '94 V10 (was: 04' Hemi Rumble Bee sighting!)

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 09:38:15 EST

HAHAHAHAHA ROTFLMFAO... Gawd, I just expelled chocolate slimfast out of
my nostrils..ugh. Of all people to be complaining about the DML being
a shark tank...HA! Dude, that's classic. I love this list..

>>> barnesrv@comcast.net 03/19/04 08:19PM >>>

Uh, I guess I didn't uh know that uh they put it in a pickup, unless he
did
this one himself, uh....man, you cannot say one damn thing wrong on
this
group or the sharks start in on you ...sheesh

Uh, Rascal...uh.............