RE: Blown Speaker?

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 10:53:44 EST

EH? The ones in my '99 were 6-3/4" AKA 6-1/2 oversized....

>>> fasstdak@hotmail.com 03/20/04 08:54AM >>>

6.5" in the front doors. The factory speakers (while they are
Infinity)...are much lower end than what's in the stores these days.
had upgraded mine to the Infinity reference series (about $90 for the
set with tweeters and crossovers)...big improvement over factory.
Rear's are 6" coax.

Best bet, make a 1/2" MDF ring spacer and bolt it to the door. Then,
bolt the speaker to the wood ring and crank it up! :)

- Bernd