RE: RE: RE: happy news

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 12:49:26 EST

You've got a great formula for success :-) Mind you, Jason and I both want
the same toys for the trucks and the house, so we're both lacking that
"significant other" to step in with any kind of sound advice or logic to
stop us from spending... lol. It can be difficult when you get this
scenario: "Honey, wouldn't it be nice to buy/install "insert mod of choice
here" for the "insert item to be modified here"?" Reply: "Honey, what a
great idea!" Then off we go shopping. :-)

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)