Gen III Calipers

From: Patrick J. Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 18:24:08 EST

The bleeder valve always goes up, and the hose would come in from the
bottom side. I cant tell you how many times my parts supplier would
send a set of calipers and we'd get 2 left side calipers or right side
calipers in boxes with different part numbers, or order one caliper and
get the wrong one, so we'd order the other one and it would be right.
Parts could have been put in the wrong box at the factory, or the
application catalog/computer was wrong. I rarely found it was the fault
of the parts man, for all you Advance and Autozone guys!
Patrick