Re: Stop the FCC

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 16:40:19 EST

""Bill Day"" <billday@consolidated.net> wrote in message

> <Bill puts foot on soap box>
>
> Im sorry to waste space commenting on this, but I think it's about time
> someone did something about DJ like Howard Stern and the likes. A lot of
> kids are listening to this crap! I am no angel and I will be the first to
> admit it, but for gods sakes, our children do not need to listen to that
> shit.
>
> </Bill removes the foot from soap box>
>
> Bill Day
> billday@consolidated.net
> http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

This is where parenting comes in. What children see on TV and hear on the
radio should be controlled by the parents. If you don't want your kids
listening to the likes of Stern, don't allow it and impose penalties if you
catch them listening.

I have to agree with Norah's post on the OT list, censorship is NOT the
government's job, it's your job. If you don't like it, don't watch it/do
it. This is one area that Canada > the US.

And I think that if this discussion continues, it should take place on the
OT list. I'll be crossposting this there to start it...again.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L