Re: Stop the FCC

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 21:31:28 EST

Hey Andy! When did you get married and have children? belated congrats!
Howard and Robin do have FREE Speech on both sides of the American- Canadian
Border Their opinions might not Contain a Dakota but their big mouths are
speeching and I think we should give them a chance. PLEASE EXCUSE SPELLING
ERRORS, I USE A BIG FACE TACH NOW.

Jim Knox 91 DAK 318LA