RE: Re: Brake Hoses Too Short? Gen II 2" Drop, Need Help!

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 12:37:22 EST

Dropping the truck should make you have more slack in the lines, not less,
since you are moving the calipers closer to the distribution bock. Maybe
you loosened that clip to take up some slack ron?

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: "ronald bruce taylor,jr" <taylor9565@msn.com>
>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: DML: Re: Brake Hoses Too Short? Gen II 2" Drop, Need Help!
>Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:04:25 -0500
>

>Billy,
>
>Is there a clip or bracket that holds the hose up after it's installed that
>could be loosened to give you more slack?
>
>I recall having to adjust a bracket on my 96' when I dropped it.
>
>I dropped my 96' the same amount as your dropping your 95' and I didn't
>have
>to replace any hoses.....
>
>Ron-
>01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
>www.scsilverdak.1colony.com

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
access.
https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/