Re: Re: Re: 95 3.9 no power

From: Tom (booyang1@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 13:41:06 EST

I replaced the O2 sensor this morning, and the problem is now FIXED!
The new sensor is putting out 400-600mV per Chilton's procedure, and the
truck is running like a champ. I've noticed that my fuel efficiency has
been going downhill for a few years now, I'm sure the sensor had
something to do with it. We'll see how this does.

Thanks for your help, everybody!

              -Tom