Re: OT (Somewhat) ... Chevy Colorado

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 21:28:23 EST

Bill Pitz wrote:
> Ok, so I just saw a Colorado in person for the first time... I'll be
> damned if it doesn't look like a knock-off of the 2005 Dakota. I'm
> still really surprised that someone didn't come up with a truck
> similar to the Dakota a long time ago because it really seems to fill
> a niche market. (Bigger power without being too large of a truck)
>
> -Bill

Colorado pales in comparison to Dakota in all areas with the exception
of fuel economy. Dakota has more power, interior room, towing
capability, and cargo space. Colorado is probably better than the S-10
is replaces, but not a true Dakota contender, as GM tried to do.

"Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?"