RE: pros and cons

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 15:03:34 EST

Jason,

I've seen this stuff. It's translucent black paint. The bad thing about it
is that it covers over the reflective red lenses and makes them not work. In
other words "No More Reflectivity", if that is a word. I believe that this
would make it not legal for street use because most states require some sort
of reflectance in your taillight lenses. The product has been around for
years though.

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8