Re: RE: Gas prices

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 16:26:19 EST

> Congrats, you are making my point for me. Quote" They can charge what
> they can, and they don't have to tell us why. I'm not saying every
> reason they give us is true..."
>
> I do drive 2 towns over to get my gas, I just don't like being treated
> like an idiot, by the Oil companies, or you, for that matter. Now I
> really am done...

Nah, you made your point for all of us. There is a way to keep from being
treated like an idiot, too.
Why do you want answers ONLY from the oil companies? Why not from everyone you
buy products from? Why do you feel the oil companies owe you answers? You
probably ask less of your elected officials...wait-I bet you want them to stop
the oil companies from raping the motoring public.
You're getting gas for 20 cents less. What is your beef? Why don't you ask the
gas station owner why their gas is 20 cents less instead of busting our chops
about it? Do some REAL research and ask them...I forgot, the reasons they give
are bogus.
Another case of thinking cheap gas is a birthright.

You'll comment again, we're sure.

Gas is now 1.78 here, water is still about a buck a pint, milk is 3 bucks.
I better worry about the price of gas.

Regards,
Jon
STL MO