Dodge trucks at St. Thomas track

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 10:37:16 EST

Hey all,

Someone in London, Ontario is trying to organize a get-together
of strictly Dodge trucks at the St. Thomas Ont. race track on
Sat. July 24th. It's the only date available that is not scheduled
for any events.

The greater the number, the less the charge. He figures that
there needs be at least 50 commitments to make the fee
reasonable. Presently, he has about 1/2 of that number.
I imagine that it will be a test and tune type of event with
all the Dodge trucks running against each other. I've seen
the responses so far to date and most are not what I would
call full- or part-racers ... so don't worry on that score ...
should be just a fun day.

St. Thomas information is at: http://www.stthomasdragway.com/

If you're truly interested in attending/participating, drop me a line
privately and I'll pass it along to the organizer.

Bob