Re: Carlisle 2004?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 10:10:30 EST

andy levy <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote:

: A new level of insanity, Tom. You're going to drive to Carlisle, back
: home, then to the BBQ?

  Heheheh! Yep, nobody ever accused Tom of being afraid of a
lil' road trip! ;-)

  BTW, Tom, in case you are interested in doing this I thought I
would make an offer that might help you out. If you were planning
to bring Christine (or whatever you might be planning to bring
for the BBQ) to Carlisle also, you are welcome to swing by my
place on the way back from Carlisle to drop off your trailer
and Christine. It would be a bit out of your way, but it would
probably save you some hassle and gas money, not having to tow
a vehicle from WI to PA back to WI then back to NY and finally
back to WI. :-) Leaving it here would basically limit you
to once out and once back with a vehicle in tow.

  Or another possibility, if you think you might want to go
to Carlisle without a vehicle to enter would be to stop off
at my place first, and hitch a ride down with us, or just drop
off your trailer and convoy down and enter your Ram.

  Anyway, those thoughts just came to mind so I thought I would
mention them on the off chance that they might work into your plans
or help you out.

: I just got the annual "here's what's happening at Carlisle this summer"
: mailing today.

   Yep, just got mine yesterday. Kind've funny actually, just that
morning I was thinking to myself that Carlisle was coming up soon,
and was dreading the usual "do we have enough people for the tent"
fiasco, and later that same day an envelope from Carlisle arrives.
:-)

--
                                          -Jon-

.-- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com --. | 1970 Barracuda - 1990 Dakota 'vert - 1992 Ram 4x4 - 1996 Dakota | | 1996 Intruder 1400 - 1996 Kolb FireFly - 2001 Ram QC 3500 CTD | `------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com --'