Re: Carlisle 2004?

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 12:59:10 EST

Tom!.......Just bring the RAM!.......A Dakota or Ram DOES NOT have to be
perfect to enjoy the FUN FIELD!

My Dakota's paint was not in the best of shape last year, although I have
taken steps to correct it for this year.

It's all about having FUN!, Besides the SERIOUS TROPHY mongers are down over
the hill from where we park!

You'd be surprised how many daily drivers and work trucks that show up that
weekend!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com