RE: "Delicate" question

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 13:36:45 EST

Jason managed to kill his simply by driving through "The Pit" at Jon's. All
they asked us was: "Have you been through any large puddles lately?" Not
sure how correct this is, but it seemed like our cat didn't like the water
when it was hot. It completely shattered internally.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)