I'm Bushed!

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 21:41:35 EST

Woohoo, my energy suspension control arm and leaf spring bushings came
in today! Got a smokin' deal ($100 CDN for everything, including
taxes,) so I owe my buddy at the parts store a drink or two. Now I just
need my tax refund to come in so I can buy my lowering stuff, then I can
take things apart and it'll be sweeeeeet.

Plus, I'm going to the Pacific International Auto Show tomorrow night.
I'll have a digital camera with me, so I'll make sure to get pics of the
DC booth.