Re: "Delicate" question

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 22:54:08 EST

Bob Tom wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> A Dakota owner in Ontario is within 3000 miles of warranty end
> for a cat replacement. His cat is making noises but not enough
> for an Ontario dealer to declare it as failed and won't replace it.
> He has had failed rear O2 sensors but doesn't know if his cat
> condition has contributed to this.
>
> He has had a tough time getting by the NOX on the clean air
> test. I don't know if this is because of the cat's condition or
> some other reason. It sounds like the cat replacement warranty
> will run out and his cat will fail shortly afterwards :-(
>
> Question. What ways are available to him so that he can quickly
> kill it without leaving any visible signs of tampering so that he
> can get them to replace it before the emission warranty ends?
>
> I can think of gutting it completely but can it be done without
> leaving visible signs? If so, what's the best way to proceed?
>
> Another way is get raw gasoline into the cat but this seems
> dangerous. Any comments on this?
>
> Hoping the collective DML can come up with something devious
> as usual :-)
>
> Bob

LOL I believe Jason has a good solution to this problem LOL. "Have you
driven through any large puddles recently?" "What? Me? Puddles? Nope!"

hehehehehe

Get the cat nice and hot - then soak the outside of the bastard with
cold water. A few times of that oughta crack the guts of a cat to
peices and leave no trace of anything.

After the experiances I had with the damned Stealer where I bought the
ram, "uh we can't find anything wrong with it" -I have no problem with
helping somone finish off a cat - to get the dealer to replace it, when
they should have replaced it anyway.

"Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?"