Spring Cleaning = Some Dakota parts for sale

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 20:37:57 EST

Cleaning out the barn and found some old Dakota stuff I need to get rid of:

1989 Dakota 4 cyl. 5-speed THROWOUT BEARING- New in box, buddy of mine didn't use it when he swapped trannies- make me an offer, I have no idea what they go for

Gen 1 Dakota - driver's side door handle -doesn't work on Gen 2's, that's why I have it- make me an offer.

Gen 2 Dakota- Energy Suspesnion polyurethane bushing kits for the leaf springs and 2wd steering rack- BRAND NEW IN WRAPPING, never used because my Dak died on me before I got them from back order- asking $15 each

Permacool 16" electric fan- new in box, used for 1 week on my Ram, but it's not enough to keep such a large radiator cooling...I had the same size PermaCool on my Dak with out a problem- asking $75

Email me off-list at m_styer@go.com if you are interested please. If nobody on the DML is interested, I'll put them on Ebay. I like it when people give the DML first dibs though ;)

Mike Styer
93 Dak (RIP)
96 Ram