Tune up time

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 18:25:01 EST

Today I did my semi-seasonal spring tuneup, and thought to myself "what
plug gap should I be using?"

I searched the web and learned about plug gaps and such... Armed with my
newfound knowledge, I decdided that since I've got an MSD ignition and
ACCEL coil on the truck that I didn't need to be running that stock .040
gap anymore. I opened it up to .050 this time and noticed a definate
improvement, of course that could probably be because it's got new
plugs/wires/cap/rotor on it, but i'm betting against that. I think it's
the new plug gap.

Also, the truck runs a lot smoother now.

That is all.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L