Re: butt dyno

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 21:28:03 EST

Performance Modifications that yield "SEAT OF THE PANTS" improvements
that you can feel have improved the LOW END TORQUE that the truck is
making........

It also makes a Car or Truck (Dakota) that much more FUN to drive! ;0)

Just my .05 cents worth!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com