MP PCM...Hard #'s?

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 15:45:41 EST

Not looking to start a debate here about computers and such, but I'm
thinking about ordering the MP computer for my truck, but before I drop $230
on one, does anyone have actual hard numbers on the improvements they say
(dyno, track times, etc)? Good/bad experiences? This is going on a
basically stock truck, eventually I'd like to add a couple goodies like a
TB, mild cam, rockers, and what not but don't have them as of right
now..thanks,

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4