RE: Re: MP PCM...Hard #'s?

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 17:05:26 EST

Uh, Tony, he has a '92 so forget about higher shift points (it's hydraulic)
or speed governor. :-) When I got my MP PCM all I had was a 180
thermostat, a gibson muffler and underdrive pulleys. Back to back testing
at the track showed the MP PCM to be .17 quicker in the quarter and 1.5 mph
faster. For Travis, that translates to about 2 car lengths in the quarter
over stock. It was worth the money.

RayB
'92 Dakota Sport